Saturday, April 14, 2012

Busy Weekend


No rest for little girl this Saturday! We started the day off by having lunch with my mom and sister on a nice little Mexican brunch place. It was cute and had a nice outdoor patio. We hung out for a while and the wait staff was very nice to Kita while we were there. We would definitely go there again. Then we went to visit my grandparents at their house and she got to see her best buddy Precious. It was so cute, she didn't even want to go in the backyard without Precious. Then we met up with my dad and picked up lunch to take to my husband who sadly has to work this weekend. She happily trounced and ran all over the office saying hello to everyone who was bummed to be working on Saturday. We then popped by Petsmart to say hi to our doctor and pick up a dress for Kita to wear on her birthday! I can't believe our big girl is turning 11 on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment