Monday, February 6, 2012

All brand new


Today was our first day of all new food. Since Kita is so picky, our doctor suggested to mix her old canned food and her new canned food for the first week slowly changing the mixture from mostly old food to mostly new food. So today was our first day with all new food. I was worried she wouldn't eat, because she cannot skip meals, but happily she gobbled it all down with a satisfied smack. A big relief for me since I was worrying dinner time would become a big thing.

Also, she is doing good with her shots today. I don't know what it was about the other day but she looked back and saw us with the needle, let out a bloody murder screech and tried to run off. All day yesterday and today she watches me do it and doesn't even flinch. The life of a pampered princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment